Fill, Stack and Remove Duplicates
Goal: Setup a workbook formula that adds anonther column in the two given tables, stacks them vertically and removes any duplicate data if present.
Input: Download sample file from here.
- In Sheet 1, add another column Year, extract year from the Date column (Use =Year() function) for the first data row only.
- Click on Fill in Sheetkraft Operations tab and it will get the data using above formula for the given rows.
- Repeat above two steps for data in Sheet2.
- Now, use Stack Rows opeartions to combine the two tables.
- For the generated combined table apply the Remove Duplicates operation to remove any duplicate data.