Version 2.10.1 has been released
Posted under announcements on September 13, 2018 by SheetKraft Bot
- Starting from this version all components including the addin will require the .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Support for PostgreSQL database backend
- Updated the SheetKraft logo.
- Support for outputs whose value is calculated immediately when an input is entered in the web UI.
- Support for protecting the sheet (not encrypting the workbook) with a password in ExportToExcel.
- Support for including a folder in the activity package without including any files in the folder.
- The state of checkboxes in the Files tab of the Define Activity window is now saved on clicking Save.
- Added a modified by field to track the user account used to publish activity versions. This information is now shown in the web UI.
- Enforced a stronger password policy when creating new users or changing / resetting passwords of existing users.
- Improved error reporting in DataFromHtml.
- Improved error reporting in ExportToWord.
- Added support for "is contained in", "is the beginning of string" and "is the ending of the string" in the filters in DataFromDatabase
- Fixed issue where belongs to range filter in DataFromDatabase would lead to an error if the column collation did not match the default collation of the database.
- Fix to loading of merged cells. There were cases where merged cells would sometimes not be read in.
- Fix to filtering by schema in Activity Versions page.
- Fixed issue where passing a scalar value to response headers instead of an array was causing an error.
- Fixed issue where DataFromEmail was opening eml file in read-write mode instead of read-only mode.
- Fixes to ExportToDatabase UI in loading of key columns.
- Disabled automatic update checks from addin since it is not desirable to auto-update addin independently of the server components. Added check that prevents login to the server if addin version is older than server version.