Version 2.10.2 has been released
Posted under announcements on October 04, 2018 by SheetKraft Bot
- Improved implementation of TEXT when format string does not have a zero before the decimal point.
- Added support for Implicit SSL protocol for sending emails. SendEmail should be tested in UAT before applying this patch to production.
- Exposed logging methods to plugin code.
- Improved warnings reported when html template for email does not have the proper tags.
- Added a setting for the name of the connections.config file. This makes it easy to keep multiple files and quickly switch between them.
- Addin updates can now be downloaded from the local server installation. An update is automatically triggered on login when the addin version is behind the server version. This will take effect from the next version onwards.
- ApplyPatch.ps1 now works even if only the full zip file is placed in patches folder. It no longer needs both patch and full zips. This will take effect from the next version onwards. To use this functionality in this version itself, you can manually replace the ApplyPatch.ps1 file from the full zip before running it.
- Fix to DataFromText when encoding is UTF 16 little endian with byte order mark.
- Fixed rendering glitch on Activities screen when there is only one schema.
- Fix to reset password link in email. This was broken in the previous version due to a library upgrade.
- Fixed timeout error when attempting to activate license in online mode.
- Fix to retain case of schema in PostgreSQL. It is recommended that schema names should be all lowercase. Display names can be anything.
- Fixed an issue where login might have failed unexpectedly.
- Fix to Security Matrix page.
- Fixes to queries for email triggers.