Version 2.8.25 has been released
Posted under announcements on January 23, 2018 by SheetKraft Bot
- Support for saving partial work in the Define Activity window. 'Save and Close' button split into separate Save and Publish buttons.
- Added New Activity button under Define Activity menu in the ribbon.
- Improved error reporting when fetching activity inputs from the database or saving activity outputs to the database fails for any reason.
- Supported cancellation in several functions including DataFromExcel.
- Added support for ABS function in the filter criterion of DataFromDatabase.
- Optimized ISNA() and NOT(ISNA()) conditions in VLookup.SK
- Improved error reporting in SendEmail
- Restyled the checkboxes shown in grids to match the look of the checkboxes shown elsewhere.
- Fixed Activity Run History page which was showing the same runs multiple times.
- Fixed search on the activities page to also search checklists.
- Fix to case where Filter UI with a Belongs To Range criterion was failing if a sheet name contained a '# character'.