Version 2.8.28 has been released
Posted under announcements on February 23, 2018 by SheetKraft Bot
- Menu option for columns moved to the top of lists instead of bottom in Filter, Pivot, Lookup UIs.
- Improved selection behavior in column selection / editing sections of Filter, Pivot, Lookup UIs.
- Improvement to scrolling in UIs with multiple scrolling areas. Double clicking within an area now scrolls the outer view to bring the area completely into view.
- Improvements to column selection UI for ExportToText.
- Support for controlling whether a column will be exported or not based on a run-time condition in ExportToText.
- Added progress indicators on Purge Activity Runs page.
- Download of activities now picks up proxy settings from Internet Explorer preventing download errors in certain cases.
- Support for specifying a manually downloaded activity file (from web UI) in case download from addin fails for some reason.
- Added a status page for all activities. This can be used to monitor currently running activities.
- Improved error message in DataFromExcel when the range where data is expected is blank.
- Improved error message in ExportToDbf with improved validation for field values and lengths
- Added Schema column and filter to all activity versions page. This page is now useful to see all changes to activities in a schema of interest.
- Fix to showing error messages in the web UI on the activity run page. The messages were not showing up until the activity run completed.
- Fix to the main activities page on the web UI which was failing to load in some cases.
- Fix to crash in Filter UI if the condition specified is not valid.
- Dropped code that reads the SheetKraftRead connection string. This is now no longer required.