Goal: Setup a workbook formula that pushes the data into the database and then append more data in the same table(use the given connection string).
Input: Download table with data from here.
Connection String: Data Source=(local)\SQLEXPRESS;Integrated Security=True;User ID=SheetKraft;Initial Catalog=testdb1
Table Name: "dbo"."product"
- Use the UI ExportToDatabase.SK, connect to the relevant datasource using above given connection string.
- Search for the given table by clicking on Table Name [horizontal dotted button].
- Select the relevant Operation, eg: "Table Replace".
- Check the columns to be exported.
- You can also check the output checkbox (for any column) if you want see the uploaded data.
- Now, select the other data that need to be processed after the first export.
- Use the ExportToDatabase.SK UI again and click on the Predecessor checkbox and provide a link to the formula of the first Export to database.
- Now, in the same table push the data (use the "Update or Insert" operation).