Goal: Create a table using Database explorer where "Company", "Currency" and "Product" are primary keys.
Input: Download table structure with data from here.
Connection String: Data Source=(local)\SQLEXPRESS;Integrated Security=True;User ID=SheetKraft;Initial Catalog=testdb1
- On SheetKraft ribbon, click on the Database Explorer tab.
- Select the Database Type as SqlServer
- Connect to the relevant datasource using above given connection string.
- Select the data range, for which table structure is need to be constructed.
- Click on Infer Columns (SheetKraft will read and interpret relevant details), make the relevant columns primary key.
- Provide the Schema and Table name and then click on Generate SQL
- After this, in the same UI click on SQL tab below the Connection String bar and in that click on Run Non-Query.